Wednesday 23 May 2012

Time Management Conclusion.

Trying to balance the work i have has been hard. Learning about these skills has allowed me to become more organised when it comes to work. I have started to collect and write a diary for my work now, and i have got 3 different notebook, one for work, one for personal and one for work within this course.


I feel that the task we did with Fred in the workshop really helped me to focus my attention to toward my management as i was slacking a lot. i discovered that i need to control my work and allow for more tim to work and less time to social.


I feel that this work will urge me to be better next year so that i can create a we managed time0table and stick to it so that my work doesn't suffer. I feel that this is an important message for me to learn and i am glad that we diid this before next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment