Friday 12 April 2013

Si Scott Visit


Design Visit//Si Scott

Recently we had Si Scott visit the university and did a presentation to the first, send and third year graphic courses. I was very excited about this talk as it is an area of design that I am personally inspired by. I thought I would do some research into him and his work.



Si Scott has worked for some very big companies, with all very different briefs. 





http://www.siscottstudio.com/

Work

The main thing that draws me Si Scott's work is the precise hand rendered type. It is so detailed and communicates clearly. I also find it amazing how he appeals to such a wide target audience. For example he has done work for Adidas and the Olympics  both sporting events and then jumps  to book covers and branding for high end jewellery brand, Tiffany. 





No comments:

Post a Comment