Friday 10 May 2013

Website Development

For the website i chose to stick with my colour scheme. The website i would like is to be boxed off. 


Having images of work displayed in an order like this however, could look cluttered and too much. 


Pop up menus could be useful for my transfers through my images and pages.




simple asthetics could work well to push the design futher.
i WANT TO KEEP MY DESIGN SIMPLE.



The grid format for my designs works to section off sections in a


Branding / Online Presence:




I feel that my website looks simple and esy to use which is what i am aiming for. I have tried to tie the theme in with that on my online presence such as using the same colour scheme. 

If i had more time i would devlop te website and start to create the 'tansfer' pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment