Monday 5 March 2012

Who Are You? Final Double Page Spread

Final Double Page Spread for Lisa:



This is my final design for my DPS for lisa. In the end I am quite happy with how things turned out because i feel that it is very simple and effective. the information is clear and through doing crits my aim has not always come across through my messages etc, so this time i wanted to keep it down to its simplest form to know that i can actual do this without trying to hard to get my point across because then it starts to look to busy and unnessacry aspects start to arise. How ever with this design i feel that it does its job and it quite well excited. i know that it is very simple, maybe to simple for some? But i needed to do this to realise that on most of my designs i tend to place too much on.

No comments:

Post a Comment